29905560

I bought a used car privately and after 5 days the low oil

I bought a used car privately and after 5 days the low oil pressure warning light came on. After having my mechanic look at the car (without going into detail) it seems the car requires extensive and expensive repair to get back on the road. What are my rights, does he have to pay or can I get a refund. What do I do from here.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

How long ago did you buy it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3rd July 2016 and was towed to a garage by the AA on the 9th July 2016
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. Thank you for the live phone call request. I am in court today but please leave it with me. I will prepare my advice during the day and get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Thank you.