75100385

My Mother lives next door to a rental property which is

My Mother lives next door to a rental property which is managed by recognised Estate Agents .
The front and rear gardens are in a untidy mess and need shrubs proning , weeding , grass cutting and a full tidy up,
My Mother has spoken to the Agents ,as the property has just been relet to register her concern as to the lack of garden maintenance , it s been left that my Mother speaks to the new Tennants
Is it correct that she has no rights ,as she is 89 she doesn t wan t to start of with the new neighbours having an unfriendly discussion
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to achieve please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to find out what the legal standing is to try to get either the Letting Agent to request the new tennant to carry out the garden maintenance or in fact the agents to undertake the work .
If nothing is done the condition of the garden will get worse , it s starting to grow into my Mother s garden
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Sadly they are right in that she has no rights.

All she can do is complain to the Council.

But unless there is a pest problem, they may not do anything.

I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one you want but I have a duty to be honest.