12826847

LEASEHOLDER UNTIL 2023 COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES WHICH CONSIST

Customer Question

HI , I AM A LEASEHOLDER UNTIL 2023 FOR A COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES WHICH CONSIST OF TWO SMALL RETAIL SHOPS WITH A1 LICENCE,IN MY MASTER LEASE WITH MY LANDLORD IT DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO SUBLET , BUT BADLY I NEED TO SUBLET ONE PART OF THE BUSINESS WHICH IS ONE OFF THE TWO SHOPS AS TRADE IS NO GOOD BUT REALLY BAD, I HAVE A FRIEND AND WANTS TO SUBLET ONE SHOP FROM ME WHICH WILL BE A GREAT HELP FOR ME FINIANCIALLY AND WILL ABLE ME TO CARRY ON WITH THE BIG RESPONSIBILITY AND MY FULL COMMITMENT TO MY LONG LEASE AND TO THE LANDLORD,SO I NEED TO GET A PERMISSION AND CONSENT FROM MY LANDLORD TO ABLE TO SUBLET,I HAVE BEEN A LEASE HOLDER FOR THE LAST THREE YEARS , I ALWAYS PAID THE FULL RENT ON TIME AND WITH NEVER ANY PROBLEMS WITH MY LANDLORD , WHAT I CAN DO ? AND REALLY QUICKLY?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Does it say you cant sublet at all - or must have Landlords consent?