75100385

I am a student and I pretended that my email account had

I am a student and I pretended that my email account had been hacked and this has now proven to be false. Are there any legal ramifications for this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What would you like to know please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I am a home student and I pretended to be an international student and emailed one of my lecturers. We had a short conversation in which he didn't recognise me and thought I was an actual overseas student. After he found out he was very angry with me and so I pretended as if my email account had been hacked. He then said that he'd contacted the company to verify this and sent me a mail last night titled fraud. I want to know if there are any legal ramifications for this