12826847

I'm a doctor working in the southeast and have given a

Hello, I'm a doctor working in the southeast and have given a month's notice to the agency (Webbers ) as it is in the southwest .i travel back to my home during the weekends as its a long journey. The agency contacted me to say they have viewings for next Tuesday at 10.
I have a large dog on the property and am not comfortable with them coming in while I'm away at work. Am I within my rights to say no for the viewings while I'm still occupying the property ? If not do I have the right to agree to a different day perhaps like the weekend when I'm around ?
Thanks Dr K
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Are there any days in the week that you can do?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately not as I am working away ( until I find a suitable place to rent )
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

can you do an evening?