12826847

I have been with my company 26yrs. It is a large comanpy

Customer Question

I have been with my company for over 26yrs. It is a large comanpy with many out lets..i am based in grimsby as a core worker..i agreeed to a 3/4 wk on loan bases work on one of contract jobs 158miles from my base..i have no been told that contract is under tupe..my main work area (grimsby) has asked for me back as my main core job is needed..do they have the right to keep me on the site..i also did not sign a contract for this site as it was only a short term loan job..
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today. Do you actually wish to return to your core job and is the employer trying to keep you on the site that is being TUPE'd over?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Do you actually wish to return to your core job and is the employer trying to keep you on the site that is being TUPE'd over?