12826847

I lent a friend £500 and I've had back £40 over a month ago

Customer Question

I lent a friend £500 and I've had back £40 over a month ago and she said she would pay back monthly (I have this in writing ) but nothing since
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

How long did you loan your friend the money? Also, what was the repayment agreement you had?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is my best course of action to get my money back?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was lent over 18 months ago and I have struggled to get in contact with her and I have in writing that she was going to pay back a bit each month
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

OK thank you, ***** ***** you also for the live phone call request. Please leave it with me. I am in court today so will prepare my advice during the day and get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please could you advise me on the claims court system as I know that if you pay more you can bypass the small claims?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

OK. Please leave it with me and I will gt back to you at the earliest opportunity. Thank you.