75100385

I am having problems with the defendants interacting with

I am having problems with the defendants interacting with me. I set a dead line for them to tell me know if they will disclose documents listed on the N263 form and they just ignored me. They never came back when I asked them to negotiate about the draft directions. The one solicitor that did come back told me that my directions were full of errors, and that I was the only one who had not signed his clients directions. The other two defendants hadn't informed me that they had decided to sign the second defendants draft directions. 2 of the defendants have solicitors and the the third is a LiP as well, but refuses to give me his email address. Who can I conplain to?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you,

Did the Court give directions for disclosure? Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not yet. I rejected the defendants directions, because I need the cmc meeting to be a lot longer than 30 minutes. I went to see the duty master and he said it need to be at lease 60minutes. I request 90 minutes. all 3 defendants are trying to strike out my claim and all have refused to disclose important documents. In their directions they wanted me to agree that they have the right to object to disclosure and we don't talk about the exchange of the document until next year. By that time they will have struck me out of court on the grounds that me POC was rubbish. Will the court just write up the directions when the parties cant agree?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Yes the court will. You don't need to worry about disclosure just yet.

But if you can't agree directions the court will order them.

Can I clairfy anything for you about this?