12826847

I have a letter from the courts stating that this order

Customer Question

i have a letter from the courts stating that
this order takes effect from the later of
a the date on which decree absolute of divorce or nullity of marriage is granted,or the final order of dissolution or nullity of civil partnership is made.
b. 28 days from the date of this order or,where the court has specified a period for filling an appeal notice,7 days afer the end of that period.
c. where an appeal has been lodged,the effective date of the order determining that appeal.
to the person responsible for the pension arrangement:
(delete as appropriate)
1.
take notice that you must discharge your liability within the period of 4 months beginning with the later of:
the day on which this order takes effect of:or
the first day on which you are in receipt of
a. the pension sharing order including the annex(and where appropriate any attachments)
b.in a matrimonial case a copy of the decree absolute or order of nullity of civil partnership
c.in a civil partnership case a copy of the final order of dissolution or order of nullity of civil partnership
d.the information specified in paragraphs a,b and c of the annex and where applicable ,paragraphs g to j of this annex an
e payment of all outstanding charges requested by the pension scheme.
2. the court directs that the implementation period of discharging your liability should be determined by regulations made under section 34(4) or 41(2)(a) of the welfare reform and pensions act 1999 in that:
Expert:  Harris replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for your enquiry. Please confirm your question as it appears to be cut off. I will then continue assisting you. It may be easier for you to attach the order using the paperclip button?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
there is another bit in the letter that says
by consent from decree absolute
it is ordered that
1.the property 35 st marys ave Normanton,west Yorkshire wf62px shall be sold forthwith on the open market.the property shall be sold for such a price as may be agreed between the parties or in default of such agreement as determind by the court.Both parties shall have conduct of the sale.The pettioners solicitoers shall have conductof the conveyanceing work relating to the sale/The property shall be offered for sale by such estate agents as agreed between the parties or in default of such agreement as nominated by the court.The proceeds of the property shall be applied as follows:
1. To discharge the mortgage secured thereon in favour of Cheltenham & Gloucester
2.In payment of the pettioners solicitors conveyancing cost and disbursements in connection with the sale
3.In payment charges of the estate agent
4.In payment of the petitioner 70%of the net equity remaining
5.The balance to be paid to the respondent2.The respondents rights under his pension arrangement with fidelity in respect of the respondents
warburtons defined contribution pension,pension ref(###) ###-####shall be shared in favour of the petitioner in accordance with the annex to this order.3.Upon making of this order and final decree herein the petitioner and respondent's claims for financial provisions,pension share,property adjustments orders do stand dismissed.
Neither the petitioner nor the respondent shall be entieled thereafter
(A) to make any cfurther application in relation to their marriage under matrimonial causes act 1973,s23(1)(a)or() or(b)to make an application to the court on the death of the other,for provision out of his or her estate.4.no order as to costs5.liberty to apply as to the implementation and terms of this order.
dated 5 th may 2016
Expert:  Harris replied 4 months ago.

Thank you. What do you need assistance with?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i asked a question earlier and was asked for some more information to original question i have replyed with further information but had nothing else back
Expert:  Harris replied 4 months ago.

I have just checked and this is the only enquiry linked to your account. Please outline the issue you have regarding this order so tgat I can assist you

Expert:  Harris replied 4 months ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.