29905560

I have raised a grievance with my company, Morrisions on

Good evening.
I have raised a grievance with my company, Morrisions on 04/05/2016 as I was being harassed and bullied at work.
I had one meeting with area grievance manager with HR manager and union representative present on 13/05/16.
To date despite at least 4 requests for a formal written response all I have received today is a txt from the area grievance manager asking if it is ok for him to ring me to have a discussion.
I refused this request by txt and again requested formal written response together with comment that I believe I should be accompanied and advised during any discussions on this matter.
I have already stepped down from my bakery manager job due to pressures, I have returned to just being baker, but am worried about putting pressure on my employer for response.
Tao Blezard
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hi Tao. How long have you worked there?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
10 years
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

OK, thank you for your response, and thank you also for the live phone call request. I am unable to speak at the moment but I will review the relevant information and laws and will get back to you in a short while. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Also, please do not responded to this message as it will just push your questions to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was working over 54hrs a week with 100+hours of staff shortages a week. After working 12 hour shift I went home.i was accused of abandoning my department and selective pictures of empty shelves were taken. I have statement from my bakers that contradict disciplinary letter that I received. I was being harrassed on shop floor, causing me to cry. All this time while recovery from breast cancer, which I still am
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My contract was 43 hrs.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

thanks I will call shortly

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

The ACAS conciliation procedure and the form to fill in can be found here:

https://ec.acas.org.uk/Submission/SingleClaimantPage