12826847

Great advise thanks. The Hr person is back this week so have

Customer Question

Great advise thanks.
The Hr person is back this week so have the meeting and get them to confirm and put in email they are going to termanate my employment i sign unless i sign new one and then can i send you the email to confirm what i should do?
Should i in the meeting talk about my issues and mention payoff deals?
Can i ask for a large pay off if i don't work in the same town or tempt my customers away from the business in the so and so years?
Also mention the process has not been conducted properly?
Dan
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hi Dan, do you actually have any restrictive covenants in your contract preventing you from approaching customers or acting in competition?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - do you actually have any restrictive covenants in your contract preventing you from approaching customers or acting in competition?