Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I have a restriction on the title of my property registered

I have a restriction on the title of my property registered by two of my friends. I borrowed funds from them and it has been repaid and they are happy to remove the restriction. How do I do this ?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. You will need to complete form DS1 from the land registry. You will need to complete questions 1, 2, 4 and 5 and send the form to your friends to complete, sign, execute and send to the land registry. You do not need to sign the form. If there are two charges you will need to complete two forms for each person.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you.