How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Law Specialist
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2732
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

I have a restriction on the title of my property registered

Resolved Question:

I have a restriction on the title of my property registered by two of my friends. I borrowed funds from them and it has been repaid and they are happy to remove the restriction. How do I do this ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. You will need to complete form DS1 from the land registry. You will need to complete questions 1, 2, 4 and 5 and send the form to your friends to complete, sign, execute and send to the land registry. You do not need to sign the form. If there are two charges you will need to complete two forms for each person.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you.

Harris and other Law Specialists are ready to help you