How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 11743
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

I am planning to travel from Australia to the UK to teach

Resolved Question:

I am planning to travel from Australia to the UK to teach workshops. I am 58 years old and considered a world class expert in the field of Women's work including menstrual education, pregnancy, birth and menopause. Do I need a visa? I would be paid mostly by paypal or bank deposits to my australian bank account. Thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

You need an exceptional talent visa. You can apply for that by following this link: I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.

JGM and other Law Specialists are ready to help you