Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

What is the appropriate wording distribution from a

Customer Question

What is the appropriate wording for a distribution from a discretionary trust to a beneficiary
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your enquiry.

Depending on what source the money is being paid, any such distributions are merely called "and income distribution (if the money comes from income generated by the Trust) or "capital distribution" (if the money is coming from a lump sum of the Trust fund).

Please let me know if you require any further clarification.

Kind Regards

Al

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am seeking the wording for the deed for a capital distrubution to a beneiciary in the form of quoted investments from the discretionary trust's investments.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If my wording is not clear please tell me what further information is required?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am happy to have reply in writing and would also appreciate ananswer to the question whether the step daughter of a son can be defined as a grandchild.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.