12826847

I'm not happy paying £28 before I've even asked the question

Customer Question

I'm not happy paying £28 before I've even asked the question let alone got an answer.
My question is, my 81 year old husband and I (71) visit a bingo hall 5 times a week on average. We are being persecuted by a trio of women on a regular basis even though we just walk away and sit somewhere else.The management just talk to them but they carry on behind their backs. My husband has a terminal illness and is in a wheelchair. This trio have been heard discussing how they're going to "smash our effing faces to the ground and kick our heads in if we say anything and they'll do the same to the management if they interfere" etc etc what can we do as we enjoy our evenings out apart from these 3 trouble makers
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

I need some more information from you please before I can deal with this.

Do you know the names and addresses of the troublemakers?

Have you reported this to the police?

Why are they doing this and why in particular to you?