12826847

I need legal support appeal that has already been logged in

Customer Question

I need legal support for an appeal that has already been logged in the court against wrong conviction after been assaulted by two police officers, then lied that I assaulted them and asked me to accept a caution, I refused as I never assaulted them, they then took me to court. One of them lost her claim as the video evidence showed that she lied and I did not assault any of them at any point rather they assaulted me. The male police officer who appeared to be an expert/professional lair quickly took his evidence out of the video when he realized that the incident was being filmed and then lied that I assaulted him before the filming took place. Even went as far as fabricating a witness. Despite the video evidence sadly the judges still ruled in his favour. The whole incident plus the level of injustice has been traumatizing. I have appealed but needs help.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

What would you like to know about this ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need legal support as stated above. My appeal hearing date is coming up next month, I am trying to get legal support and feel absolutely helpless.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Yes, so what is your question about this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where can I get a reliable/very experienced and affordable barrister especially legal experts that has experience in dealing with police misconduct cases.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Where are you roughly in the country?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

What expert evidence are you hoping to call? About what?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I live in south East London in Thamesmead, Greenwich borough. My appeal hearing is in Woolwich Crown Court, Post Code SE28 --.What do you mean by "What expert evidence are you hoping to call? About what?". Please explain, thought I already told you what help I need.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jo
I waiting for your answers, are you still there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi justanswers
Is anyone answering me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will like a refund for every penny paid with my credit card and cancellation of my membership ASAP. Absolutely dissatisfaction. Was in conversation with somebody called Jo who has just terminated the conversation and seems to have disappeared.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

OK. Good luck.