12826847

I was convicted of indecent assault on two girls in 1999 and

Customer Question

Hi Alice
I was convicted of indecent assault on two girls in 1999 and put on the sex offender register for 10 years. I am now on it and have my own business now. I have not offended in anyway in that time and up to date.
I have meet a women who has a young daughter and as we are only friends have not mentioned my past to her as was waiting for the right time.
her family have some how found out and say she is to not have anything to do with me. is this right? as I'm no longer on the register.
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

How old is the child?

Has the family told her of the history?

What view is she taking on this?

What was the offence?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Her child is almost nine
Her family have told her I'm on the register which they have wrong as I was removed in 2009
her view is she wants to continue seeing me
indecent assault on a child
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, I see that this was meant for another expert. You want to wait for that expert or would you like assistance meanwhile?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to wait for the correct expert
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

No problem. I will opt out.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought I was dealing with Alice?
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

You said that you wanted to wait for the correct expert and hence I opted out. You said in your initial question, hi Alice so obviously the question was meant for someone else. That’s why I opted out because you said that you wanted to wait for the correct expert.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just want the correct expert to answer my question.
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

You asked for Alice and hence,, Alice will pick it up when she is online.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alice
I was convicted of indecent assault on two girls in 1999 and put on the sex offender register for 10 years. I am now off it since 2009 and have my own business now. I have not offended in anyway in that time and up to date.
her family have some how found out and say, she is to not have anything to do with me. is this right? as I'm no longer on the register.