I hope I find you well I am a senior manager in Oil & Gas

Customer Question

Good afternoon
I hope I find you well
I am a senior manager in Oil & Gas safety.
I have just returned to the UK on completion of my contract.
I have very recently taken up a senior management position in a company I have worked for previously.
I was headhunter for the position whilst out of the country and sent a job offer which I accepted.
I have worked with the company for many years.
I completed my first day with the company on 4th July 2016.
The day was very busy and disjointed.
On the same evening, I received an email from the MD terminating my employment with the company, sighting very dubious grounds for his actions, which I dispute.
I have tried, unsuccessfully to communicate with the MD to discuss his rationale for the emails, with no success.
I have now received a letter from the company, highlighting paragraphs from the contract but giving no tangible evidence to support the actions.
I have all the supporting documentation regarding this event and need to know if I have firm grounds to proceed with legal action against the company.
I am available to speak to someone now
On 07973 234 555
I look forward to your comments
Very best regards
Mark Osborne
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can you answer my initial question

No problem at all. Please can you briefly outline the paragraphs within the contract which the company are referring to?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can I send you the information
For you to go through
Then call you

Hi there. Please do send the information through. I am unable to talk at the moment as I am in court today but please leave it with me, after you have provided the information; I will then prepare my advice during the day and get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Thank you.

Hi, I have provided the option of a phone call, please let me know if you wish to proceed in writing (in which case please supply the information requested), or if yo ant to discuss this over the phone. Thanks

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Good evening Ben
Thank you for your efforts today.
It was important to discuss the problem then supply the information for your review and comment.
There is too much to type out on an email.
The service provided did not allow this without additional cost.I have contacted solicitors locally who supply the service Inrequired with initial consultation free of charge.I will no longer require your services or the services of Just answer, and will be cancelling my account tomorrowThank you for your effortsRegardsMark Osborne

ok no problem, all the best