How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask F E Smith Your Own Question
F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 9318
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
Type Your Law Question Here...
F E Smith is online now

I am a managing agent, I want possession property I manage

Resolved Question:

I am a managing agent, I want possession for a property I manage on behalf of one of my clients.
I filled out Form N5B and attached all the necessary documents.
I understand that The Claimant is the Landlord (a company) who needs to sign the statement of truth
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

The statement of truth is signed by a director of the company, “I believe that the contents of this statement are true. I am duly authorised by the Claimant to sign this statement

Can I clarify anything for you?

Please don’t forget to rate the service positive. It’s an important part of the process by which experts get paid.

No rating means I don’t get paid. It doesn’t cost you anything but helps me greatly.

Best wishes.


F E Smith and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
thank you.