12826847

My dad married a woman 30 years younger than m. He went from

Customer Question

My dad married a woman 30 years younger than him. He went from owning a 300k home no mortgage to now selling that due to debt and now owning a 100k house in the Seychelles, 50k in the bank and moving from his home town and renting with his wife. She has got an assisted mortgage to buy a property and my Dad is putting the 50k in. But the mortgage is under her name and he's not mentioned. What's to stop her throwing him out? And him being homeless at 80? Is there anything that could be drawn up? Or anything I could do.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:

-How long have they been married?

-Do they have any children together?

-Why is he not putting his name on the title and mortgage of the property?

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.