F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
18203470

I am still waiting answer to my first question, when are you

I am still waiting for your answer to my first question, when are you going to let me have an answer?
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

I have picked up the question on the other thread for you and will deal with it on that thread.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we are happy with the outcome and are now composing our letter to our ex- chairman asking for his apology and withdrawal of the defamatory statement for the sake of all the owners and any future problems he might cause. Our future decision on what we will do should he refuse our request is in abeyance awaiting his reply. Thanks.
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

You have to decide whether you want to instigate proceedings against him in court or not. Whether you do that or not or whether he gives you the apology would really depend on his financial wherewithal and whether he wants to risk going to court bearing in mind he does know what he said is defamatory if what he has said is untrue.