12826847

A previous solicitor has started interfering in our

Customer Question

A previous solicitor has started interfering in our company's business. The solicitor is a shareholder of the company he has taken a member of staff from his firm od solicitors to attend Board meetings and he has instating has interceded in the company's business by writing letters to the company's land agent questioning the value he placed on land rental. He has tried to influence the outcome of a ballot by lying in a members statement to the shareholders. He is using his office staff to type letters and deliver them to our office. We have started a complaint against the firm of solicitors and they refuse to answer our questions because they say that the directors are harassing them.
Our question is :-
Is this a matter or the Legal Ombudsman, should we continue with our complaint regardless of there letters to us?
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Can you tell me if your company is a client of the firm of solicitors in question?