12826847

If invited by to Applicant to visit the premises whilst the

Customer Question

If invited by to Applicant to visit the premises whilst the Applicant is not there or the Applicant arranges a Holiday for the Applicant and Respondent or invites the Respondent to stay overnight with the Applicant is that trouble for the Respondent
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

Could you explain the background situation a little more please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry been away. My Partner and I got together in 2000 and we have lived together until October 2015. She told me that she was having sex with a friend of hers. I stayed with her for a week because I still loved her, she then said that I could stay in the house with her as a brother!, this I couldn't take and I unfortunately took a knife to her and threatened her (I DID NOT HURT HER OR MARK HER) I put her out of the house for a few minutes and when I went to look for her I could not find her, I drove round to find her but came back to the house, after a few minutes the Police turned up (Four Cars) I was eventually arrested and spent the day in a cell, I was released with a caution and spent the night in a premier Inn, I then ended up in hospital with what I was told was a mental breakdown, whilst in hospital the Non Molestation order was put in place without me knowing, I had no contact with my partner until December. I found a 1 bedroom flat and took occupancy on the 4th Jan 2016. Since then my partner has been in touch with me saying that she was sorry for what she put me through and that she would like us to be back together and booking a 10 day holiday for us both in Austria. she has also invited me into her home and said its were I belong. I am very worried because the Non Molestation order runs until October 8th 2016 accordingly I am not to go within 100mtrs of the property during this time, but she dos say she misses me very much. I do not no what more info to give you.
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

Thanks. Ths isnt really my area so I will opt out for another expert

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What is it you want to know about this please?