12826847

I had power clean in my home to clean my living room carpet

Customer Question

Hi I had power clean in my home to clean my living room carpet they shrunk the carpet it came away from all the walls a really b as around the door way I got a carpet filter in to try stretch it but he said it was too far gone I asked power clean if they were insured they said of course no news from them for nearly two weeks even thou I was texting them they refused to give me a policy number so I could chase them up myself the carpet was away from the door way everybody tripping over it the carpet was saving in places so I messaged them on the Monday that I needed to pick the carpet up spoke to the guy he didn't say I couldn't pick it up on the wednesday three weekes or so after I eventually picked it up or one of children were gone get hurt they still haven't been anywhere near my home but they are saying I nil voided their insurance thy want to settle themselves I said I'm fine they want me to except £210 .86 for a Wilton carpet that cost me over a £1,000 what can I do his wife is handling the case for him I can't handle the stress she is making things up as she goes along I have photos to prove what they done can you advise me please
Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 months ago.

What would you like to know about this please?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
For a start have they got insurance should they be going into people's homes without it have I nil and voided their insurance claim because I picked the carpet up after suffering it nearly a month no one came to see it if they insurance company response was less than three weekes they would have seen the carpet down I have some photos to prove what they done to my carpets