F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
18203470

Do you know how much a solicitor would charge to write two

Customer Question

do you know how much a solicitor would charge to write two wills incorporating life interest trusts
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

Are you looking for a quotation to get the job done or are you querying how much the solicitor should have charged as you think you may have been overcharged? If the latter, how much has the solicitor charged?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Ms Smith,
Thank you for your response. I am looking for a quotation. I have already received one from a company specialising in wills, but I am trying to gain as much information before going down either route or seeking a solicitor.
Amelie
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. It isn’t a job that I could undertake for you but to give you an idea of cost, so that you know if the other solicitors are in the right ballpark a solicitor could charge anything between £300 to about £600 for one will and trust deed depending on the complexity of the trust. And if the other one mirrors it, probably another £150/£300 for the other documents