12826847

We bought a fitted carpet last November, and it wasnt after

Customer Question

Good morning, we bought a fitted carpet last November, and it wasnt long after it was layed, ttwo markes appeared we reported to manufactures they said, once it had left the factory it was no longer thier responseiblity, we back to shop, they got a indepent carpet specialist, he called it shadowing and ther was nofhing they could do about it. We got another carpet specail private and told us the same as the last one and that cost us £50 is there anything forther we can do?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, are you searching for Scots based law?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello are you in Scotland or England as the laws are slightly different?