75100385

I pleaded guilty by post minor driving offence. I filled out

Hi, I pleaded guilty by post for a minor driving offence. I filled out the necessary paperwork and submitted by (including my drivers license) over 3 months ago. Since then, I have heard nothing in reply and the case is due on Thursday 28th (next week).
Do I wait until after that date for a response from the court? Or should I have heard something by now? My concern is that I was under the impression that pleading guilty by post, would mean no need to attend any court trial. It's just now that I have heard nothing in reply and am thinking that I need to attend? Any advice here would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Martin Hill
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello Martin my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

You just need to wait. Nothing will happen until court.

Even then it may take a few weeks for resulting to process the paperwork and send you the result.

Can I clairfy anything for you? Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Alex,
So no need to plan to go to court based on this then, right? Surprised that they have not acknowledged receipt of my paperwork/licence before now, is all.
I will take you advice and wait until I hear back fro the court in this case. I had assumed that by pleading guilty by post, they would not actually do any trial and just process through a more administrative penal process...Martin H
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

No need to go to court. The court won't acknowledge paperwork, there is simply too much of it.

Does that clairfy? Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Understood. Many thanks for your advice Alex.Much appreciated,Martin.