75100385

I am a heating and plumbing engineer, I have recently

Customer Question

I am a heating and plumbing engineer, I have recently invoiced a customer for work carried out, I have still to commission the boiler however I am unable to until the electricians complete their work. The stumbling block is that the customers are so far refusing to pay the builder, electricians and myself. They also have an outstanding account at a local builders merchant. I have had to itemise all materials used and a breakdown of hours spent at the property. I do know this is delay tactics on their part and they are refusing my calls and texts to try and sort this situation out. where do I stand legally please.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Can you work out how much work has been Done so far?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the work that I have done so far is the installation of a full heating system including pipe work, Boiler, unvented cylinder, and bathroom furniture and sanitary goods. They have paid one invoice to me but are refusing to pay any of the trades people. I need to know where I stand legally please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how long does it take for you contact me by telephone as I have to log of this computer to go to do a job in 10 minutes.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

what is your number?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you going to call me soon?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Yes I need to know what is your number before I can call

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My contact number is *****
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Ok. Alex