F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
18203470

I know the hmrc is regulated by a charter is the uk border

Customer Question

I know the hmrc is regulated by a charter is the uk border force people on the border also regulated by. Charter
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please Containers to serach i Will wait thanks
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

I will try to assist you with this.

Although HMRC have a document called the Charter, UK Visas & Immigration don’t have a document with the same title, they do have a Customer Commitment schedule. In fact, the electronic title of the document is that it is a Charter.

The document is here:

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/316333/UKVI_Customer_Charter_140530.pdf

Can I assist you any further with this?

Please rate the service positive. It is an important part of the process by which experts get paid.

We can still exchange emails if anything needs clarification.

Best wishes.

FES.