12826847

I bought a car from a trade dealer on 23/07/2016. It was 187

Customer Question

I bought a car from a trade dealer on 23/07/2016. It was 187 miles from my home all seemed fine but 95 miles from home the car broke down and would not restart. I had the car for 3hours what can i do??
Mrs Erica Smith
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the car as only done 4989 miles when i picked it up, it was driving great the a small noise and the power stopped. All light up to try and start the car but no start just click.
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Did you inspect the car before you bought it? Was the car advertised in good road worthy condition? What is the problem with the car and what will it cost to fix? Kind regards AJ