75100385

It goes had a sunday lunch with my girlfriend of 14 months

Customer Question

Hello - So it goes had a sunday lunch with my girlfriend of 14 months and her family. Her mother, father and two sons. All was well until my girlfriend and her 15 year old son went into another room where her son started shouting and throwing things around, name calling etc... she then ran out the house in tears and her son continued to shout and act with aggression towards his grandfather. I had to step in and in a heated moment asked him to stop talking to is mother and grandparents in such a way (I was shouting at this point) The 15 year old then started shouting and swearing at me and threw a punch that connected to my left cheek, ripped my shirt and went berserk at me with his grandfather in between us. I left immediately.
The 15 year old has a history of uncontrollable aggression and has seen a therapist when he was 13 for this condition.He lives with his father as he used to push his mother around in the family home and lose control of his actions. Once ransacking her lounge and breaking the TV, shelving etc...
Given a bruised cheek and ripped shirt - is this grounds for assault?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Did you report this to anyone please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Thanks. Alex