75100385

Ongoing issues with landlord, leaking bathroom, patch up job

Ongoing issues with landlord, leaking bathroom, patch up job by landlord to fix sealing smash results of leaks, kitchen units doors falling apart due to age of kitchen (over 20 yrs old) and peeled wall paper due to dump resulting from bathroom leaks, draft Windows, and doors, and now landlord demanding that I decorate and repair the mentioned above issues otherwise he would not issue a landlord reference. Boiler @ 74% efficiency according to British Gas, keeps breaking down, landlord would only replace with my child tax credit. I am on chemo therapy, and land lord keeps disturbing me in my sleep with calls and messages even after midnight, had to block his number, need help and advise.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to achieve please? Alex