F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
18203470

I was on red tube this morning and an ad came up that had

I was on red tube this morning and an ad came up that had child pornography on it. I didn't click the link. I left the page reported it to internet watch and crime stoppers. Is there anything else I need to do? I have a record of both reports and I have deleted my history.
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

You have done what you need to do as far as reporting this to the authorities go.. You need to make sure that there are no images cached on your computer.

You may find that there are images hidden which you don’t know about and although we are not computer experts, it might be worthwhile taking it to a computer shop to get the hard drive wiped and your own software reinstalled.

The last thing that you want is to be under suspicion of having these images on your computer and having only reported the matter to crimestoppers to try to cover your own back.

Please rate the service positive. It’s an important part of the process by which experts get paid.

We can still exchange emails.

Best wishes.

FES.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HiThanks it was on my phone. I will do a factory reset. Thanks for the advice. it was the level of reporting I needed to do. I tried to find the report inappropriate content page on red tube. But it doesn't seem like there is one. Terrible thing to see.Mark
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

Good idea. You have reported as much as necessary