12826847

With regards to an image i requested from Somerset and Avon

Customer Question

with regards ***** ***** image i requested from Somerset and Avon police by a static speed camera ..does the image have to show the time date and speed as my image merely shows the back of my box trailer over white lines but no printed data as to the alleged offence .due to the length ogf my vehicle which includes an 8ft trailer will this have an effect on the camera recording speed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have a clean licence and haven't had a fine for some years ,but i'm sure all images have time stamped and speed.i also thought due to the length of my car and trailer this might distort the speed camera being 30MPH and i was doing 35 MPH
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Are you able to say who was driving please?