13262538

Clare, l would like to request call regarding a upcoming

Hi Clare, l would like to request a follow up call regarding a upcoming court date.Thank you, Geraldine

Of course no problem - could you just let me know the basics that we will be discussing!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My children's father is taking me back to court for a child contact enforcement order because l adjusted one weekend to days only because my children had been seriously Ill (in hospital with breathing problems) and one was I'll again that weekend.Thank you

When do you wish me to call?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Whenever is convenient for you. I am available now or l can wait
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think the service/you tried to call me but l just stayed on hold
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It didn't work again