75100385

I need to sign an NDA and would like someone to check

Customer Question

Hi there,
I need to sign an NDA and would like someone to check whether the terms of it are reasonable.
Diana
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this, Diana

How many pages is it please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, it's 3 pages.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Ok - I can do that but it would be an additional service. Let me put an offer through now.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

If you can upload it here I can consider it. But remember delete any personal information.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, hold on. What would be the total for that? Is that on top of the initial fee?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

First it says you are not currently working in a business which is competing and if you are then you need to declare that within 8 hours and return all materials.

The details of the business you will be exposed to is then listed (mock ups, marketing plans etc). All the information you have disclosed is confidential and you wont use or disclose it. If you disclose any information it will cause serious harm to the company.

It is governed by the law of the UK, although I would amend this to read England and Wales, as Scottish law can be different.

When you sign it, both parties are bound.
But apart from the one change above, its a standard agreement really.

Does that clarify?