75100385

I wish to have a copy of the judgement handed down on 10th

Customer Question

I wish to have a copy of the judgement handed down on 10th June Case###-##-####Duncan Evans. Court Of Appeal Criminal
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

We can't get it for you, but I can tell you how to get it, if that's ok?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already paid 38 for the information. Am not prepared to pay more. Either you can tell me where to get what I want or not. I don't need to discuss the matter
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

if it's a reported case it will be on a practitioner website such as lawtel, west law or lexis library. It may also be in the practitioner book known as Archbold if a point of law arose.

If not then you need to apply to the court for a transcript. There is a charge for this as it will need to go to an authorised transcribers.

So you need to see if it is reported first. If it is a point of law that has arisen it may well be.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you. no it does not include a point of law so is unlikely to widely reported
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

If I could invite you to rate my answer before you go today please, otherwise the site does not credit me for the time spent with you today. Thanks and good luck. Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have found further information but still not where I can view or buy the transcript.
I will happily pay if you can tell me where it is available.LORD JUSTICE DAVIS
MR JUSTICE GILBART
RECORDER OF NOTTINGHAM (SITTING AS A JUDGE OF THE COURT OF APPEAL CRIMINAL DIVISION)
At 13:55PMHAND DOWN JUDGMENT
###-##-####C2 Duncan Evans"This from the lists on 10th June 2016
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

You need to ask the Court. There is a form for you to fill out, then you can get the transcript.

But ask the Court - they will send you the form.