75100385

In the subject of an IVA which was settled June 2015, my

In the subject of an IVA which was settled June 2015, my final payment was £1500 which didn't settle all but was accepted by this company.
A debt company has bought the debt and is trying to Persue me
For the remainder £2124.32 it is for the car I had on a monthly payment agreement. I have referred them once to my IVA settlement but they have now sent me a 2nd letter, have not written back as I have nothing further to add, the debt is over 8 years ago, should I email back again reiterating or ignore them.
I still have the car which is 9 years old and worth very little.
My name is Marilyn
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello Marilyn my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Was the debt included in the IVA, I assume it was?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex Yes it was
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Then you dont need to pay it. Write back and say you had an IVA and that it was included.

You are NOT liable.

Does that clarify? Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks, ***** ***** have already emailed them with this info, including attachments of original IVA documents to prove it, my question is should I reply again with the same answer, and attachments which is just a forwarding.
Also I'm am still driving my car, which was originally £12.000 I had paid off all but the £2.000 approx.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
One mistake I told you sent over 8 yrs, the debt is only recent in the last 4 years, it is the agreement that is over 8 years old,
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

It doesnt matter, the debt was included in the IVA.

Forget everything else, the debt is written off at the end of the IVA
Does that clarify? Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not have to reply at all.
Many thanks Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

No.......

If this answers your question could I invite you to rate my answer before you go today, otherwise the site doesn’t pay me for the time spent with you. Thanks in advance! Alex