12826847

Madam The tenants in our newly decorated and refurbished

Dear Sir/Madam
The tenants in our newly decorated and refurbished house are refusing to pay any rent and are trashing the house. They have now got Shelter to help them remain in rent free.
We have taken them to court under section 8 to get them evicted but Shelter have put in a false counter claim and now issued an Emergency and Full Representation certificate.
We feel that being landlords the cards are stacked against us and we are very worried that Shelters people are cleverer than us and we may end up having to pay costs as well as repairs and redecoration while the tenants continue to live rent free and continue to damage our house.
Any help or advice will be very welcome.
Sincerely
Don Lyden and Jean Leaver
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

What would you like to know about this please?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Hi. I will be able to call at 1pm?

I'm in court right now.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

How are you doing? Are you ready?