29905560

I have recently been discriminated again by my bank simple

I have recently been discriminated again by my bank for a simple banking service
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today. In what way have you been discriminated?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On 22/07/2016 I went to a branch of barclay to get an instant replacement debit printed out to me because my card was retained in one of the ATM machines. At first branch I was turned away with excuse that thier machine isn't working then my cusine drove me to next nearest branch some 25 minutes away. At that branch too, I was given the same answer 'the machine isn't working' At this point my gutts told I'm being fooled, so I decded to lodge a complain. I was made to wait for an hour before a lady came to asist me and At that point they want to issue a new card to me and that person I talk to gave me a wrong answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Barclays bank
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

So why do you think this is discrimination?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello I have tried calling a couple of times but could not get through will you be available to speak now because I will be emgad in court for most of the rest of today