I need help/advice with recovery of unpaid invoices by two

Customer Question

Hi, I need help/advice with recovery of unpaid invoices by two customers of our Limited Company.
We opened cases in Money Claim Online (MCOL) is HM Courts & Tribunals Service Internet. In both situation we have aleady judgements against defendants. Also Warrants were issued but unsuccessfully. Owed amounts are not high about £800 and £400 but we still would like to recover debts. I will be very grateful for help or any advice
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 months ago.

What would you like to know about this please?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am wondering what more I can do to recover debts,
How I should chase both debtors to recover debs? I have judgements, but warrants were unsuccessful. Can you advice me what I can do more to recover both debts? Do I need do transfer cases from MCOL to other Court? Or maybe I can chase debtors by debt agency? What is the best way and procedures?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 months ago.

Are the judgments against them personally?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
In both cases the claimant is our Limited Company, one defendant is a private person, second one is a business.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 months ago.

Does they have any assets?

Is the private person working?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
They definitely have some assets. The owner of the business is house owner and the business address is the same as home address.
I am not sure regarding the private person, if he has any legal job at the moment. I know that he lives with wife in council flat.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 months ago.

Ok. Have you tried bailiffs?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No we didn't.
Do we have to do this by Court? Do we need to pay for it? Could you please advise how I can do this?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 months ago.

You can use bailiffs. They are fairly expensive and only really work if there are assets to recover.

Another alternative that is cheaper is to seek an attachment to earnings but that only works with the individual and is only really effective if he is earning.

To use bailiffs you do need an order of the court. It depends how committed you are to recover as it will rack up costs.