12826847

My name its maya and i have some problems with the

Customer Question

Hello my name its maya and i have some problems with the certificate birth of my child she its been born its UK but in city slough near to london i have move out from there from 2 years ago the problems its becouse i just made a DNA payernity and i find out that the father what its now in the certificate birth its the wrong one.Me i live now with the biologic father of the girl and i call the registration office and they told me that the DNA its not avalibe for them becouse its have to be from ther clinic special so i have paid this one for nothing 459£ and the biggest problem its becouse i need the sign of the wrong father that he can give comformation that i can put hem out of certificate birth of my childs so me i dont have contact with hem from 2 years i dont know where he is nothing i dont know what should i do now please i need advice please.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion first

Did you use one the services on this list

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/paternity-testing-approved-laboratories

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i been call back to them i have to pey a new DNA test and bring to them but they ask you a letter from the wrong father that he gonna give me the conformation that he is happey to be remove from the certificate birth of my child.but i dont have contact with hem from 2 years ago anymore i dont know where he us now what should i doo??
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

What steps have you taken to trace him?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Trace ?? What do you mean
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yeah i undestand you now.at the moment nothing becouse i dont know where to fing hem and to doo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Where do you think he might be?

have you contacted his family?