How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Clare Your Own Question

Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34026
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I'm a victim in domestic violence. I've 1 daughter & 1 son &

Customer Question

Hi, I'm a victim in domestic violence. I've 1 daughter & 1 son & I'm married. My husband & my children haveEU passport but I've Bangladeshi passport. Every time I'am panic for my husband because very often he torcher me physically & mentally very much. I've been suffering this problem nearly 13-14 years after my marriage. My children are younger one is 11 & another is nearly 2 years. Sometimes my husband hit me in front my children & get lost me outside. Please can u tell me what can I do now? I'm dependent for my husband because I don't have any EU nationality yet.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My parents live in Bangladesh, when my husband hit me at that time he call my parents mobile and he bullying them. My husband ever give me any money for my pocket money. When he came to this country I gave him a big amount of money but now he disagree about this. I didn't have any documents of this matter. Now I don't have money & any place where I can go with my children. I'm very worried about this situation & my children's future.
Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Please confirm when the incident of domestic violence took place, if the police were involved and if so what action they took?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The incident of domestic violence took place in our home but I ever inform any police but my daughter one time take action, she informed to her school teacher
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can u give me any suggestion me please what can I do now
Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.

When did it take place and have the social services been involved, if so what have they done?

Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a family solicitor for more than 30 years.

You must make immediate contact with an organisation that can help you such as


They will help you with accommodation and ensuring your safety.

There are special provisions in place which will protect your immigration status

Please call them immediately when it is safe for you to do so

Please ask if you need further details

What Customers are Saying:

  • Thank you so much for your help. Your answers were really useful and came back so quickly. Great! Maggie
< Previous | Next >
  • Thank you so much for your help. Your answers were really useful and came back so quickly. Great! Maggie
  • A quick response, a succinct and helpful answer in simple English. I believe I can now confront the counter party with confidence -- worth the 30 bucks! Rick
  • Wonderful service, prompt, efficient, and accurate. Couldn't have asked for more. I cannot thank you enough for your help. Mary C.
  • This expert is wonderful. They truly know what they are talking about, and they actually care about you. They really helped put my nerves at ease. Thank you so much!!!! Alex
  • Thank you for all your help. It is nice to know that this service is here for people like myself, who need answers fast and are not sure who to consult. GP
  • I couldn't be more satisfied! This is the site I will always come to when I need a second opinion. Justin
  • Just let me say that this encounter has been entirely professional and most helpful. I liked that I could ask additional questions and get answered in a very short turn around. Esther

Meet The Experts:

  • Jo C.

    Jo C.


    Satisfied Customers:

    Over 5 years in practice
< Previous | Next >
  • Jo C.'s Avatar

    Jo C.


    Satisfied Customers:

    Over 5 years in practice
  • Ben Jones's Avatar

    Ben Jones

    UK Lawyer

    Satisfied Customers:

    Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
  • Buachaill's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    Barrister 17 years experience
  • Max Lowry's Avatar

    Max Lowry


    Satisfied Customers:

    LLB, 10 years post qualification experience
  • UK_Lawyer's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
  • Kasare's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
  • Joshua's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice