12826847

If a Claimant won in the Employment Tribunal, but the

Customer Question

If a Claimant won in the Employment Tribunal, but the compensation was reduced due to other findings by the judge - if then an appeal application was made by the Claimant and if the Claimant lost that appeal or it did not proceed to an appeal hearing, would the Claimant be liable for the Respondent's costs?
If the appeal was withdrawn, could the Claimant still be liable for the other sides costs even though the Claimant won the claim?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
please disregard the phone request which was unintentional - I prefer an anwer on here and email thank you.
Expert:  Jenny replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Are you the claimant in this situation?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello Jenny thanks for the reply. The claimant is my father.