75100385

Finance

Customer Question

finance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Could you please explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a friend who trades the financial markets through a broker regulated by the FCA. The broker offers leverage trading. Spread betting and CFD's. My friend has been trading with them since last year.The account holder has recently received an email stating they would like to void almostevery trade placed on the account, except for a few FX trades. The broker is a market maker. The prices traded on are consistent with the underlying market, as well as their competitors.The risk for each trade is also taken on board by the account holder whenever a trade is placed. The broker have stated via email they will be deducting the funds from the account (pertaining to the trades in question) which is basically everything. Excluding the funds used to fund the account.The broker believes the trades were not placed in 'good faith' yet they were.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

What is in the terms and conditions regarding this please?

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

What is your number?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've just sent you my number.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Can you do it again, it's not showing?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It says this: You sent your expert private contact info:I included the number, but haven't listed it on this comment, as this is a public page....
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

It's not showing, I can't see it. Unless I have it I can't call you. I will report it as a bug, but I still need your number

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can i send you my phone number without it showing in public?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Thanks. Alex