Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

Husband wants a divorce but tell me I can't do anything

Husband wants a divorce but tell me I can't do anything about his works pensions or that he named me next of Kin on the house he got after we parted is he right
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:
-How old are you both?
-How long have you been married?
-Do you have any children together, if so their ages and proposed arrangements?
-What assets and pensions do you both have (both sole and joint), together with values?
-What are your respective incomes?
-Who is now living in the property?
-Whose name is ***** ***** in?

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi all I need to know is how I get my half of his pension in my name he's told me he will give me half of any he's got or do I need to leave them in his name
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

You will both need to have prepared a consent order, a Form D81 and a Form P1 (Pension Sharing Annex) for the court to approve once your Decree Nisi is granted. Once approved by the court the Pension Sharing Annex can be used to transfer whatever agreed amount to your pension or a separate pension fund.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you.