12826847

I been living with my partner ( not married,no partnership

Customer Question

I been living with my partner ( not married,no partnership documents) for 4 years.He has mortgage on his name.I was contributing towards food in house for all family.Also for decorating house.I took loan from bank for 15 k.Now we are separating and he is saying that he not going to give me anything.I paid loan for 2.5 years-he said you can take your kitchen with you. Or pay me rent for all those years you lived in my house.We dont have children together. Could you please where i stand.Thank you
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:

-Is your name on the title of the property?

-Are there any formal agreements in place regarding your contributions?

-Was there any intention that your contribution would entitle you to a share of the property or to be compensated for it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No name on property.Property only on his name.
No agreements for contribution apart from bank statements
He wants to keep everything.