Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

My ex husband opened a business 5 years ago with the help of

Customer Question

My ex husband opened a business 5 years ago with the help of his uncle. The business is on his uncle ' s name . My ex of course has business banking accounts on his name as well.he hasn't disclosed those yet as he is trying to hide it. At the moment I have instructed my solicitor to put an financial remedy order against him as he also faked administrative papers including his p60.
My question is: will that business be taken in consideration as a family assets?
Many thanks.
V Bourne
Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Such assets can be included as his assets if it is demonstrated that he has an interestim the business despite the business being in his uncle's name. Finding this out will require investigation by your Solicitors and potentially accountants to find his true interest and could potentially be expensive so youw ill need to consider these costs.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you.

Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.