12826847

Jenny Since receiving your response to my question. We have

Customer Question

Hi Jenny
Since receiving your response to my question. We have written to the company pressing our right to a cooling off period of 13 days. I spoke to Citizen Advice and was advised that the only means that the cooling off period can be wavered is a signed waver written by us. We have received a letter from the company saying that Terms of Business states that any work carried out by them must be paid for even within the thirteen days. They state we are entitled to £118.80 the remainder of the full amount £3088.80 will be retained whether we proceed or not. Jenny I would really welcome your advice on how we should proceed. Regards Rose
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.

Hi Rose, please can you remind me of the original issue as I cannot link your question for some reason?