75100385

Im from uk i need to report about some one who is

Customer Question

hello
im from uk i need to report about some one who is blackmailing me and he is live in dubia what can do this can you help me about this matter
Expert:  Ash replied 7 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Could you please explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
hello actully what happend one guy who living in dubia i knw him he is black mailing m he sending my pics to my family b4 he sent my pics to my cusion brother 3 4 months ago. he keep black mailing m im married but im sepreated with my husband in these days im in itlay in my mum house im uk citizen that guy he hacked my skype id and again sent my naked pics to my cusion brother im so upset also my family im geting depression bcas of him i dont knw what to do plzz help me
Expert:  Ash replied 7 months ago.

Have you reported this to the Police please?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i rung in dubia police with different numbers that i got from google they said its police case you have to report police but which police i dont knw im nt in dubia.even i rung biritish embssy
Expert:  Ash replied 7 months ago.

Have you reported it to the UK Police?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
no i didnt actully in these days im in itlay but i can call n report in uk police do u want m to report in uk police
Expert:  Ash replied 7 months ago.

Yes, report it to the UK Police.

they can they speak with their counterparts in Dubai - they can take action.

But you need to start this off by complaining to the Police in the UK

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
ok i will do this thank you so much for helping m im so stress thanks if i need to speak to you again how can i speak to u?
Expert:  Ash replied 7 months ago.

Just come back to this question. I am always here.

If I could invite you to rate my answer before you go today please, otherwise the site does not credit me for the time spent with you today. Thanks and good luck. Alex

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
ok you can invite me thanks alot for helping m
Expert:  Ash replied 7 months ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** remember to rate before you go. Alex

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
hello alex its samera again im so upset please help me thdat guy is nt stoping he is sending my pics everywhere i rung uk poilce they said u r nt in uk so we cnt do anything please help me he is in there in dubia if you want me u help me i can highr a lawer and then he or she can go to police there in dubia be half of me and can report please help me imso stress thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 7 months ago.

Its a criminal offence, ONLY the Police can help you.
Ask to speak with the Chief Constable - they should be taking this seriously. Alex

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
which police should i ring can u give me any number of dubia police where i can ring and speak to some one please
Expert:  Ash replied 7 months ago.

You could Google search Dubai Police and see what comes up. Alex

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i went on google and did wat u telling me but no one to speak to me you tell what i do n where i go to who he is there i cant come there at the moment tell me one thing is it possible if some one go to police and report be half of me there just like a friend can do this or a lawer
Expert:  Ash replied 7 months ago.

You need to complain to the Chief Constable. He/she can deal with this for you. Alex

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
chief Constable where in dubia u mean to say even i spok to biritsh embssy they told m to speak here with u people and get lawer help he or she can go to police and can report for u
Expert:  Ash replied 7 months ago.

Chief constable in the UK. Alex